Utopia - Revolutionary Decentralize P2P Ecosystem
dingdong last edited by dingdong
What is Utopia?
Utopia is a secure, decentralized ecosystem that utilizes unique peer-to-peer network architecture. There is no central server involved, meaning that there is no single point of failure that, if it failed, would stop the entire system from functioning. Your messages and files will never be stored on third-party servers.
Each user participates in the transmission of network data but only the recipient can decrypt the data. Advanced encryption ensures an interception-proof communication channel to all Utopia users.
What you can do using Utopia?
While using Utopia, you can send personal messages or particulate in a group chat (both public and private), send internal uMail (email used only inside the ecosystem), send voice messages, share files with your friends, make financial transactions denominated in our own cryptocurrency called Crypton. All of this in total privacy.
Even better, while using Utopia you will be earning Cryptons through a process called mining which does not slow down your computer. There is nothing more satisfying than using your favorite software and earning simultaneously.
Why use Utopia over other systems and messengers?
It is important to note that Utopia is not a whitepaper, some abstract idea or statement of intent. This is a fully functional software product ready to be used. This makes Utopia a one-of-a-kind decentralized ecosystem with no true alternative or comparison. Key Privacy features of the Utopia ecosystem:
- A truly decentralized peer-to-peer ecosystem with no point of failure
- Interception-proof advanced encryption based on elliptic curves
- It cannot be banned by internet censorship
- No third-party software is involved, all tools are available within the Utopia ecosystem
- No-one collects your data such as Chat messages, Emails, IP address or Geolocation
- Local storage is encrypted by 256-bit AES protecting all of your data, history and settings
Crypton is an integral part of the Utopia system. All financial transactions within Utopia are denominated in Crypton.
- Cryptographically secure. Cannot be manipulated by any organization or government
- Safe for merchants. Transactions in Crypton are final and cannot be reversed
- A merchant interface is readily available
- Freedom of payment. Send and get money anywhere in the world at any given time
- You are in control of your money. There is no 3rd party with the authority to block your wallet
- Confidentiality. Your transactions cannot be viewed by others
- Cost-efficient. Transaction fees are at a bare minimum
- Mining. You can earn simply by using Utopia with no effect on your computer performance
Once you register on the Beta Portal you have to download Utopia Application. After installing the application you will be given a Hardware ID and a Private Key, these keys are required to activate your beta license which can be done from the Activation Page. Please keep in mind that your beta portal website login credentials are not linked with Utopia Application and you can have a different username for the app and the website. Once you activate the license your utopia account will be tied with your beta portal account. A step by step procedure for easy understanding of the activation procedure:
- Register at Utopia Beta Portal
- Download Utopia software
- Install the program by following simple instructions on installation wizard
- Run Utopia and Create your account. You will be provided with Public Key and Hardware ID. Those are needed to activate your Utopia software
- Login to your account
- Click on JOIN BETA
- Agree to the Rules and click SUBMIT
- Click on NEW ACTIVATION and Enter Public Key and Hardware ID
- Click ADD
- Now your Utopia is activated and you are ready to test it
jigs last edited by
use internet in new way now all at one place, mail, chat, map, browser, mining, games and data transfer. wow amazing features and also with privacy and security. i have been using it more months and found its very interesting to work as anonymously.