Google's Hidden Tips and Tricks for Power Users

• Hello Guys! I am Naim Khan From Bangladesh. And Today I will share some awesome internet Tips And tricks with you. You can not find people who use the Internet and do not enter Google at least once a day. But we don't know some tricks . here i am trying to give you some tips and tricks.

1) Timer or stop-watch! In the Google search box set timer for # minutes, Google will serve you as a timer for that minute..

2) Sunrise and sunset! You can easily get to know every day of sunrise and sunset in Google. For Sunrise in # or Sunset in # by typing in Google search. Here you have to enter the name of your desired place in the place of the dash.

3) Weather! With Google's help, you can take a look at the weather conditions of any place in the world. Just enter in the search box. Forecast in # Here you have to enter the name of your desired place in the place of the dash.

4) Double Code Search! If you want to get more accurate and accurate search results from Google in a particular topic, please search with double quotes. For example, "bangla songs", "hindi movies" etc. If you want to get more accurate and accurate search results from Google, then search with double quotes. Such as "bangla songs", "hindi movies" etc.

5) Barrel roll! Just type in a Google search box do a barrel roll and enjoy yourself! 😂

6) Search for specific topics from any website If you want to get a search result from a particular website, write the search item in Google and enter the web site and enter the search after entering the name of the website. Like how to delete facebook account

7) Search for a specific title! If you want to get a search result for a particular keyword title, you have to type it in another Google box. For example, the best Android Apps list of the year 2007. Then enter the box best android apps intitle: 2016

😎 Google Newspaper You will find many collections of English Newspaper from 1998 to 2010 in Google. Just enter the google newsletter collection and you can tray yourself. Sadly, for the past several years Google has not upgraded this feature.

9) Flight status The flight status of the plane you will be in the Google search box easily! Search for the name of the search by entering the name and number in the search box.

10) Google different angleTo see Google in another angle, type askew in the search box.

No more Today. I know to many tricks and tips like this. i will add more tips soon. so guys, how was those tips. please let me know. don't shy to leave an comment here. Thank you.

• interesting things, i really didnt know those things 🙂

• @sankasanka Ahaha. Thanks For Leave Your feedback. 🙂

• nice info thanks a lot 😄

• @jchew87 welcome bro. thanks to you for leave a comment, 🙂

• Awesome and interesting.

• @tanvir004 Thanks Bro