TERMS AND CONDITIONS - English
goldenberg21 last edited by goldenberg21
- The Terms and Conditions contained herein, in combination with any complaints policy, legal and safety policy, responsible gaming policy, or any other rules in effect at any given time, including policies relating to deposits, withdrawals, bonuses and promotions, shall apply to all use of Games and Services through www.casinoroyale.bet (“the Website”), or any other platform or portal provided by us (collectively known as the “Terms and Conditions”). In relation to the Terms and Conditions, CasinoRoyale is referred to as “us” or “we” and the player as “the Account Holder” or “you.”. The term “Games” shall mean Casino and other games as made available by us, whereas “Services” means betting offers made available by us. Games and Services may be added, removed or changed at our sole discretion. The terms “bet” and “wager”, including any conjugations thereof, mean participation in a Game or Service.
- By checking the box for acceptance during the registration process, you confirm that you have read and accepted the Terms and Conditions, and you understand that they will be in effect from that moment onward. Using any of the Games or Services also signifies that you accept these Terms and Conditions.
- You must not use the Games and Services in the event you disagree with any provision of the Terms and Conditions. Furthermore, you are responsible for reading the Terms and Conditions in its entirety before accepting them.
- You understand the Terms and Conditions, subject to modifications from time to time, and you agree with them as legally binding for both parties.
- You shall be notified prior to any changes, modifications or amendments to these Terms and Conditions coming into effect. You must immediately stop using the Website in the event you disagree with the updated Terms and Conditions. Reasons for making changes to the Terms and Conditions may include changes to the game, service rules or regulatory requirements.
- We may publish the Terms and Conditions in several languages in order to make the information more easily accessible for Account Holders. In the event there is any discrepancy between the English version and any other version of the Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
- The terms and conditions of our game suppliers, as made available in Games or on our Website, shall complement these Terms and Conditions as long as they are not in conflict with these Terms and Conditions.
The Account Holder’s Obligations
- Note that underage gambling is a criminal offense. You hereby warrant the following:
- You are solely responsible for confirming and ensuring your compliance with any local prohibitions and/or regulations that may be applicable to your activities on the website, including those of your country or jurisdiction of residence.
- You are solely responsible for any and all local taxes or other amounts payable in your resident country or otherwise relating to any winnings or withdrawals made by you in relation to your account.
- You are 18 years of age or more, or above the minimum legal age of majority in your jurisdiction, whichever is higher. You further confirm that you are legally allowed to participate in the Games and Services under the relevant laws in your jurisdiction.
- Your participation in the Games and Services is for purposes of recreation and entertainment only, and is strictly personal and not in any professional capacity.
- You participate in the Games and Services only on behalf of yourself.
- All information we receive from you is true and accurate. You will immediately notify us of any changes to the information you have provided.
- You will report any winnings for tax purposes or otherwise as required by the law in your jurisdiction.
- Funds deposited in your account do not originate from any illegal actions or source.
- You take on the risk of losing the funds deposited in your account by participating in the Games and Services.
- Fraud, collusion, fixing or any other actions which can be considered unlawful are strictly forbidden in relation to your or any third party’s participation in the Games and Services. In the event such activities are taking place, we reserve the right to close your account and invalidate any betting.
- You must only use wallet addresses that are valid and legally under your name for matters related to withdrawals and deposits of funds to and from your Member Account.
Member account registration
- You are required to register and open an account (“Member Account”) with us in order to place bets at CasinoRoyale.
- Each member is only allowed to have one Member Account. We reserve the right to block or terminate all your betting accounts if you attempt to open more than one account.
- You shall notify us immediately if you become aware that you have more than one Member Account. In the event that you fail to do so, we reserve the right to block or terminate all of your betting accounts.
- We reserve the right to not pay players using disposable email addresses. Players with disposable email addresses are not eligible for any Free Spins without depositing. If a player, despite this, would like to receive Free Spins without a deposit being made, all winnings from the spins will be confiscated.
- It is your sole responsibility to keep your login details to the Website(s) secure and ensure that they are not disclosed to anyone. In the event any third party gains access to your login details in any way, we shall not be responsible for any misuse of your Member Account
- Any transfer of funds from your Member Account to other Account Holders, or vice versa, or the buying, selling or transfer of user accounts, is not allowed and can result in the termination of all associated accounts.
- Member Accounts may be refused or closed at our sole discretion. However, any contractual obligations already entered into by CasinoRoyale shall be honored.
- In the event we deem it to be obvious that there has been an error, mistake or misprint on the pay-table, odds or software, we reserve the right to void a wager.
Member Account Deposits
- In the event you have insufficient funds on your Member Account, you shall not receive any credit from us for participation in any Games or Service.
- Coins are drawn from your account and assigned to your wallet as soon as the transaction has been completed.
- To protect players in the event of insolvency on our part, all players’ funds are kept in separate wallets and are protected from any third-party claims.
- Withdrawals shall be made to your wallet address, as described on the Withdrawals page of our Website. Normally, CasinoRoyale will pay all withdrawal fees for you.
- In the event your Member Account erroneously is credited with winnings that do not belong to you, for any reason, the amount credited shall remain our property and will be deducted from your Member Account. You must immediately notify us via email in the event you become aware of an incorrect crediting of your account. You shall not withdraw coins that has been erroneously deposited to your account, and if you do so, that amount will constitute a debt owed to us by you.
- CasinoRoyale will report any suspicious transaction to the relevant authorities in order to prevent money laundering. Members shall report all suspicious activities related to Games or Services he or she may observe to CasinoRoyale. In accordance with the Prevention of Money Laundering Act, the Company may suspend a Member Account and withhold funds.
- Wagering requirements apply before any deposit made on Member Account can be withdrawn. The deposit amount must be turned over 2 times before your withdrawal request will be approved. Wagering requirements can be met by playing on Slots, casino games and live games.
Inactive Member Accounts
- If twenty-four months pass without signing into your Member Account, your account will be considered inactive and suspended accordingly.
- If you made no first deposit on your Member Account since opening it and six months passes without signing on, your account will be considered inactive and suspended accordingly.
- Due to the nature of the products and services we offer, we are unable to provide return of goods, refunds or cancellation of your service when playing. Funds are drawn from your account instantly when you are playing a game with coins.
- We reserve the right to divide any payment over 50 BTC into 10 installments of 10% each, for 10 months.
- You do not earn interest on the balance in your Member Account. The company is not a financial institution and should not be treated as such.
Bonuses and promotions
- Wagering requirements apply before money is paid out in the event you qualify for a bonus: for example, a login bonus or a deposit bonus. These requirements may vary, and shall be displayed when receiving the bonus. If a withdrawal is requested by you before you have met all the wagering requirements, the bonus amount, as well as any winnings, will be deducted before CasinoRoyale will approve any withdrawal. Please kindly refer to the Promotions Section (found on the website) for the detailed list of games that do not count towards the play-through requirement.
- Wagering requirements may vary depending on the location. Limitations relating to bonuses or free spins may be imposed at our sole discretion. Free spins may be subject to the relevant terms and conditions. Only one bonus and free spin are allowed per household.
- Only players who have verified mobile number will be eligible for No-Deposit bonuses offered by CasinoRoyale. Players with email verification can have full access to promotions. Non-verified players will be excluded from all CasinoRoyale promotions.
Closing Member Account
- You are free to close your Member Account at any time by contacting Customer Support in writing. These Terms and Conditions shall be considered terminated as soon as the Account has been closed. The Member shall indicate to us if the Account closure is related to gambling addiction.
- You accept that we need to collect and use your personal information in order to grant you access to use the Website and participate in Games and Services.
- Your personal information and privacy shall be protected and respected and treated in accordance with relevant laws.
- Your personal information may be used to inform you in case of any changes or promotions that may interest you. If you wish to unsubscribe from such direct marketing, please log in to your CasinoRoyale account and choose “edit profile”. If you change your mind and would like to subscribe again, you may contact Customer Support.
- CasinoRoyale does not disclose your personal information to any third parties, unless required by law or if it is necessary for your participation in Games or Services. Personal information may be disclosed to CasinoRoyale’s business partners if it is necessary for the overall operation of the Website. Certain CasinoRoyale employees shall also have access to your personal information in their professional capacity and in order to provide you with the necessary assistance.
- You shall have the right to access the personal information held by us relating to you. Personal information will be kept by us, and only destroyed when required by law or if the information is no longer required for the originally intended purposes.
- Your personal information may be transferred between countries in order for us or our service providers to provide you with appropriate service.
- We collect cookies (small text files containing information about your computer) in order to make CasinoRoyale more user-friendly. You may choose to disable cookies in your browser settings, but note that this may restrict your use of the CasinoRoyale and make it less user-friendly for you.
- Note that phone calls may be recorded and used for internal training. The recordings, along with other electronic communication, is stored for one year before it is deleted. Telephone call recordings shall be made available to authorities if required by law.
- If, while playing at CasinoRoyale, a player wins a sum regarded by our Management as worthy of publicity, the player must agree to be available for any event of such a nature arranged by CasinoRoyale. But at all times, CasinoRoyale will do its utmost to protect its players’ privacy.
- While the Casino protects all personal data entrusted to us, we reserve the right to use a Player’s nickname or first name and last initial (e.g. Sarah H.) in any Casino announcement about promotion results.
- CasinoRoyale keeps players bet for 30 days from the last roll made by the user, within this period the user can check the fairness of the bets, after 30 days the bets will be cleared from our databases.
Disputes and Complaints.
- Kindly refer to the Complaints Section (found on the Website) if you have a complaint related to any of the licensed activities, or contact CasinoRoyale Customer Service via email at [email protected] if you would like to file a complaint.
- Your complaint will be processed in accordance with the guidelines of the Gambling Commission. We are committed to resolving your complaint as fast as possible, and seek to resolve all complaints within two weeks from the date we receive it. In cases of high complexity, it may take more than two weeks to resolve the complaint. Nonetheless, we will notify you within two weeks regarding the status of the case and expected date for a resolution.
- If the complaint is related to gambling outcomes, and you remain dissatisfied after receiving our final response, the matter shall be considered a “dispute”. You may refer the dispute to an Alternative Dispute Resolution entity at your own discretion.
- CasinoRoyale shall not be held liable for any disruptions due to technical reasons or any other reasons outside of the Company’s control. Refunds are given on a case by case basis only, at the sole discretion of the Company.
- We shall bear no responsibility for any damages or losses that may or may not have arisen from the technical workings of the Website, connection issues, loss of data, misuse of the Website by any person, or otherwise.
- All wagers and bets shall be void in case of a system failure. The original wager shall be refunded.
- If a game is interrupted due to system failure, we will refund the amount wagered or bet made in the game by crediting the Account Holder’s Account. If the Account Holder has accrued credit at the time of the interruption, the Account Holder’s Account shall be credited with the corresponding monetary value. If the account is closed, the amount may be paid in an otherwise approved manner.
Limitation of Liability
- Your participation in the Games and Services is solely at your own risk. No warranty regarding the use of the Website, Games or Services is provided by us.
- We do not warrant that the software, Games, Services or the Website (collectively: “our services”) are appropriate for you or for their purpose.
- We do not warrant that our services are free from any errors.
- We do not warrant that our services are free from interruptions.
- We are not liable for any damages, expenses, or losses which may or may not have arisen from the use of our services.
- Nothing contained herein shall be considered as excluding CasinoRoyale of liability in cases where exclusion of liability would be illegal under the relevant laws, including in cases caused by our gross negligence.
- Bets and any winnings made during malfunctioning of a game shall be void. Any subsequent Games or Services that you participate in with funds obtained from a malfunctioning Game shall also be void.
- Our maximum liability in relation to your use of the Website shall not exceed the value of the wagers you placed in respect to the wager or product that the liability arose from, or otherwise exceed 30 BTC or equivalent monetary value.
- A live chat is available through the Website for the purpose of communicating with Customer Support. Note that the live chat is moderated by us. You shall observe the following rules when using live chat:
- You shall limit your use of the chat to issues relating to CasinoRoyale services. Please note that the chat history will be stored for a practical period of time.
- Everything you write in the chat should be truthful and respectful. You shall avoid offensive language and comments that may damage CasinoRoyale’s operations.
- In the event any of the provisions contained herein have been breached by you, or we have reason to believe you have breached them, we may close your Member Account and withhold any of your winnings.
- Any provision contained herein that is found to be unenforceable or not in accordance with relevant laws shall be severed from the Terms and Conditions. All other provisions shall remain in effect regardless.
- Due to constantly developing regulations on the prevention of criminal activities and money laundering, and terrorism financing, casinoroyale.bet (further The Company) strictly implements anti-money laundering (AML) guidelines and procedures.
- The Company's customers are subject to a DD process and record keeping.
- Anonymous Account or ‘nominal’ account records are not permitted. Any existing anonymous accounts or accounts believed to be 'nom de plume' or that have inconsistent identification should be subject to appropriate due diligence to establish the identity and bona fides of the account holder at an early opportunity.
- Duplicate/Multiple Accounts. Many customers wish to operate parallel accounts in order to segregate their gambling spend. Notwithstanding this activity, license holders must be able to identify and associate ‘linked’ accounts that may belong or be under the control of the same person.
- Politically Exposed Persons (PEP). The Company is required to make provision, on a risk- sensitive basis, to respond to any attempt to gamble by any qualifying Politically Exposed Persons, i.e. any person holding significant public office (or who has held it at any time in the preceding year), having access to public funds or in a position of influence. PEPs include the readily identifiable family and associates of such persons. A risk-based approach should be applied based on the value and scale of gambling and the location of such customer.
- We may transfer or assign this agreement in accordance with applicable laws. You may not transfer or assign this agreement in any way.
- The terms contained in this Agreement constitute the entire agreement with respect to the Website. No statement with respect to the Agreement which is not contained herein shall be valid or binding between the parties of this Agreement.
Qwaser109 last edited by
I Agree with this well thought out document.